My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Monday, September 7, 2009

Love quotes.........

My favorite quotes from Nicholas Sparks :

1. "Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Loves is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It dose not take offense and is not resentful. Love take no pleasure in others people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes." — Nicholas Sparks (A Walk to Remember)

2. "The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls were connected. Maybe they always have and will be. Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other. And maybe each time, we've been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this goodbye is both goodbye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come. When i look at you, i see your charm and your gentleness and know they have grown stronger with every life you have lived. And i know i have spent every life before this one searching for you. not someone like you, but you, for your soul and mine must always come together. And then, for some reason neither of us understands we were forced to to say goodbye.
I would love to tell you that everything will work out for us, And i promise to do all i can to make sure it does. But if we never meet again and this is truly goodbye, I know we will see each other again in another life. We will find each other again and maybe the stars will have changed, and we will not only love each other in that time but for all the times we had before." — Nicholas Sparks

3. "While I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart." — Nicholas Sparks (Nights in Rodanthe)

4. "So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday."
Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook)

5. "People want pretty much the same things: They wanted to be happy. Most young people seemed to think that those things lay somewhere in the future, while most older people believed they lay in the past."
Nicholas Sparks (Nights in Rodanthe)




"Even more, I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly knew - knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest - was how love gave someone the power to break you.
I'd been broken beyond repair."
Stephenie Meyer (New Moon)


"A: The soul wanders in the dark, until it finds love. And so, wherever our love goes, there we find our soul.

Q: It always happens?

A: If we're lucky. And if we let ourselves be blind.

Q: Instead of watching out?

A: Instead of always watching out. "
Mary Zimmerman (Metamorphoses: A Play)


"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home