My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Memories.............

Just a couple days back....

I had a memory flash..... It was about my first crush...... I was 5 years old, i think... but the boy i

liked had eyes only for my sister who was 3 years older than me..... it was a childish and foolish

feelings, we used to be so care free.... no stress, no strains about the future just enjoying the

moment.... he was a cute boy ( malay of course), our parents were friends at the states.....

i used to follow him around ( i was kid back then so.... ), he gave my sis a box of stickers.....

well when we were children that seemed like a big thing.... i asked my mom for same thing for

my birthday present.... so childish.... i used to write letters to him ( in secret that is )......

i'll upload his photo if ever find it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home