My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wedding......





















My Sis with her hubby.......

On the 28th of June 2009......

They got married.....

Location??? At our house in Meru.......

It was such a big occasion...... & very stressfull coz we did it all by ourselves..... Everything was inspired by each one of us..... from the Hantaran, Pelamin, Makan beradab setting, even the food served at the kenduri was from our family ( there were no caterer's involved ). It was fun, complicated but very, very satisfying coz we tried our best..... All her wedding dress aren't rental it's hers as a remembrance of her special day......


Let's go back to the past...... My childhood with her......
She used to give me snacks when she's home from school, we would sneak into the room and lock it, she'll wait till i finished eating then we would just go out and pretend nothing happened ( it's kinda hard to sneak snacks when you have 8 siblings who hates sharing ) When i was back from my hostel, then she would take my out with her and go out together just the two of us..... we would talk about silly things, joke about our siblings & gurly stuff......

I miss her everyday.......

1 Comments:

Blogger m c d @ h said...

you got her face dude!!

ko ble lg??

August 13, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home