My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Monday, August 31, 2009


time passes us so quickly, today we celebrate the nation's independence day......

it's already already 52 years since we were freed from the British grasp.....

we should value our freedom more.....

value the trust given from our parents to us.....

value the trust of our friends.......

respect them as they respect us.....

cherish them for who they are....

and what they mean to us, by having them by our side makes us more stronger......

so, here's to all of you have stand by my side and love me as I am.....

Special thanks to all MATRI friends, who have been by my side since form1 till now

- Nik
- Mcdah
- Afaaf
- Qla
- Ifa
- Limah

and many more, luv u all.....

not a day pass by without thinking about u guys......

so, wherever u are hope you'll be successful and independent...... ( especially mcdah )




1 Comments:

Blogger m c d @ h said...

why it must be me,when it comes to all this independent thingy babe..pray for ok..pray that i'll be strong.

September 5, 2009 at 1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home