My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Saturday, September 5, 2009

nothing lorh.......



serving class...... semester 3......

first time become waiter...... before that i was the Supervisor of the Day....... with Masturah..... we had customers from UUM doing masters in Tourism...... most of them are Vietnamese.......


my first customers..... who weren't very fluent in english which is fine since i get nervous everytime i have to speak in english...... the lady in pink gave me, my first tip..... which was only rm5 that i still kept it till now as a remembrance of her...... she even asked for my number which was kind of weird and made me flustered for a minute......

just reminicing the past......

this morning we had law test which was kind a gard since i never paid attention to her class, everytime i go to her class i would end up sleeping and only waking up when someone wakes me up.... literally i fail to remember anything that she teaches me, only this week class i didn't sleep and undertand it, my secret weapon was................. '' Padi's Mp3 was playing tunes at my ears so good for me ''.... called my mother that morning before going to test ( which is kind a tradition for us )......... miss my mum.....

I was informes by mcdah that there was going to a reunion held at the Putra Palace at Perlis for MATRI's LPM student on the 10 of Oct. 09, which is the same date with our MPG night.....
mcdah's hoping my attendece there..... we haven't meet for almost i year i think.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home