My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rainy Day.....................




it's raining and pouring..... the weather makes you reminiscence and gloomy.....
currently watching ''SEPI'' for the twentieth time, i'm not sure but it never fails to touch my heart, makes you wonder if you'll find that special someone, how will you meet them and know that their are your other half...... like adam & ilyana........... and maybe one day we'll lose our loved ones like sufi & later on find another love that equals the one we used to feel....... life is full of second chances just make sure you grab them......



This is Aquilegia Vulgaris

In traditional herbalism columbine was considered sacred to Venus; carrying a posy of it was said arouse the affections of a loved one. So, ladies give one to your loved ones to as a sign of affection. Looking forward on the upcoming holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home