My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bitchy me.........

A friend once told me, if you wanna be bitchy be the real thing and never look back,

which is a hard thing to apply since I was never a real bitch but time changes a person

so, I try to apply it in real life which kind a sucks and back fired at me..................

so, I am moving on to the next new thing...... I apologized to the victims of my bitchiness

transaction and let's just say it was never meant to be..........

looks like the silent treatment is the most suitable method for me......................

which may not have much affect but it's good enough for me.................

But I had such a horrible feeling of being the bad guy for once and i dread the

future as what comes around always goes around.........

but I accept the punishment He has for me because He's the one who knows me best

and He would never give me test that I can't carry or that would burden me.........

one of my dearest friend told me that, when I was in high school because she knew

the real me, not the me I display to other people, Bless you Nik n Mcdah for having me in

your life, no matter what horrible things I've done in the past you still accept me for

who I am, and our friendship is something I cherish above all others......

If you ever read Rooftop Rant by Hlovate, she qoutes '' sometimes strangers feel like

family, and family feels like strangers '' well that's how I feel you are my family

because you're always there when i need you and support me through all my insecurities

which is load............. the distance between us will never waver our ukhwah............

I can't wait for the upcoming reunion, hope both of you will attend it, and bind our ukhwah

forever.......... I may not be the nicest person that you know but I'm just a person who

makes mistakes and try to learn from them..........

If you have any words of advice just comment me............

InsyaAllah I'll try to become a better me, with His help and willing nothing is impossible......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home