My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Long Day.....

Yesterday, was endless... we had class from 8.30am till 12pm and i was bored, confused and very2 frustrated with my studies as it became more and more difficult and complicated..... i stayed at my gf's place after class, not wanting to return to my own house in the midst of the sky ( it's on the 4th floor ), anyway we went to the maxis center to ask about the youth club.... they said only new numbers gets this privilege..... we ate lunch near the sutera apartment it was Friday... so that means jumaat prayers but there were still some guys there maybe they had their monthly menses???

Later that day we went to Pisa there was a PC fair from 11 am till 9 pm, it's until tomorrow only..... bought myself a new pendrive.... lucky me.... it was kinda cheap... but the journey to get there many things happened.... we got lost..... and we went to the pet store and there was this really cute and active cat that caught my attention..... it was such a treat to play with it.... maybe one day, I'll buy her and we can play everyday....hehehe..... miss my cat.... where did she go???? anyone seen her.... it's been years since the last time I saw her and her baby kittens.....

that night we went to see a midnight movie..... i was actually hoping to see the ghost of girlfriends past but they didn't show it here..... so, we watched an action pack movie the G.I Joe, it was a fun & nerve wrecking movie.... can't wait to see the sequel of the movie.....

FYI, my oldest sister recently got married on the 28th of June this year..... I miss her..... i hate sharing my loved ones.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home