My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just bored.....

Boring day, classes are just tedious and boring.....


Catering gets better every class not that's its boring ( truthfully it kinda is ) hahaha......


sorry la sir, no offense but i hate morning classes and doesn't fit my schedule, as if i had one


even if i had one, i wouldn't let it rule my life...... i want to live with my terms not by someone


else's, but it's hard since most of my life was already decided by my parents........


luckily, i had enough guts to make a change in my life, if not i'd be still at the same place


not where i am now, not growing, not learning and knowing more about this vast world.....


lucking through the world on my terms and views makes me more independent and mature


just a little but it's better than nothing, right?


Looking forward for the upcoming reunion, hopefully all my old friends will be there.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home