My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Friday, May 17, 2013

I am that girl,
The girl that made so many mistakes in life,
Stumbled down when life throws me out of balance,
Cried out her tears till there were no more left to be shed,
Relied on others till I realize it's holding me back,
Depending on others rather than standing proud on my own,
Still.

Later,
That girl received confidence,
Had a change in perspective,
That brought a new light in her life,
Here I am,
See me,
The one who thought I was lacking,
In the end was only me,
Being too independent can be a weakness to,
Closing my heart to others seems right,
Not wanting to get hurt was just hiding behind walls,
Creating tall and wide walls,
Only made me realize,
No one can escape from being hurt by others,
So,
Open your heart so that others can do the same for you,
Smile as much as you can,,
So that others will smile with you,
And life will never be the same in your eyes.
Embrace the pain as it'll only make you more stronger.

So,
Smile, chin up,
Look forward to what the future has in store for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home