My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Jealousy is the best policy!

My frenemy, my best friend & my arch nemesis in life is no other than the green eyed monster!


Well this guy is actually a cute green eyed monster~

Back to the real green eyed monster, Mr. J a.k.a Mr Jealous,
He / She might come in many different kind of types and shapes,
Yet, somehow we often let them overpower ourselves,
It's not actually a bad thing since jealousy can also can provide motivation to a person,
I'm jealous with people who have a good relationship with our Creator,
I'm the typed that can be easily tempted and swayed by words & people,
It's hard to change when things have become a habit in you daily life,
It's like swimming in the opposite direction of a very strong current river,



My eyes are green with envy,


Forgive me for being such a clique and overly dramatic,
Life is full of drama, some may seem under rated episodes or frequently re-runs on the TV,
Some of the episodes are not quite well put together,
But then sometimes these drama are quite exciting to be relived,
And that Mr. J certainly loves to be the centre of attention,
So, I like Mr. J, because it encourages me to do better,
When you see things through a positive light,
Then your life will be full of laughter and happiness,
I perceive Mr. J as a part of who I am,
Accepting Mr. J as who I am,
 Is one of the way of getting know myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home