My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Monday, May 13, 2013

A working progress Chapter 1


Currently working as an enumerator for the Nutrition Society of Malaysia.
It may not be a job that pays big bucks,
But it is a job that'll provide invaluable experience to me,
If in the future I was to continue in my studies,
So, it's kinda of planning ahead,
Plus, I get to travel & stay 3 different states over a period of time,
Without having to worry & fuss about accommodation & transportation,
Which is provided by them,
Luckily I love what I'm currently working for,
While enjoying every minute of it with great company too.

Meeting & talking to children that are still pure & honest in their words,
It reminds me the innocence that I once had,
Hopefully, Still have till now,
Which differs to the teenagers,
Who are more playfull,
Still, They are all cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home