My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Mum, My Love, The One That I'll miss the most after HIM & Our Prophet.


My Mum,
The One that gave birth to me,
The One who always encouraged me to do better,
The One who wiped away my tears,
The One that had such a beautiful heart,
The One that I admired and want to resemble like her.

Mum, 
Even though you are no longer with me,
You still live my heart and smile with me,
That always appears in mind whenever I feel down,
I'll always feel that I've never told you how much you meant to me,
And how sorry I am for the times that I made you cry.

I hope the relationship that I had with my mum,
Is something that I'll have with my Mother in law,
I really miss having someone fussing over me when I'm sick,
Who will listen to all my worries and tell me that everything's gonna be fine,
Tell me when I've done something wrong.

So, To that person out there,
I hope you're close and have a great relationship with your mum,
Appreciate her while she's still with you,
Memories are things that will blur as time pass by,
Love them while you can.

I love my mum, 
Where ever you are,
Hopefully will meet again in Jannah.
InsyaAllah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home