My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Epik High



Sometimes I feel like I'm a flower that's frozen,
Trapped in a chrysalis state,
Waiting for summer to come,
Waiting for the moment where I can bloom,
And I shall bloom in adversity,
Staying the same,
Unchanging and faithful,
For you,
I remain unfazed towards the world,
What ever changes occur,
I shall face it confidently,
For I have you Allah beside me,
and nothing else should matter.

Shall I bloom in the light of Taqwa,
Shall I become the one that falls in love everyday,
With everyday that I live,
I shall fall deeply,
I shall miss truly,
I shall be honestly,
I shall love no one other but you,
The one and only,
The one who forgives me,
The one who loves me,
The one who created me,
The one and only God,
Allah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home