My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Sunday, August 26, 2012

A chapter has closed, a new one starts..

The Ramadhan month that we long has gone,
The Eid that we've been waiting has arrived,
The things that we've learnt & practice,
Hopefully, it shall be embedded,
In our hearts & soul,
So, no matter whether it is Ramadhan or not,
What we practice & preached,
Will always be apart of us,
Will always be what we do,
Walking on this journey called life,
With paths that are unexpected,
Full with ups & downs ahead of us,
Taking each step carefully.

To be better is what I hope & wish to accomplish.
Ya, Allah lend me your strength & resolve,
For I'm person who wavers when in doubt,
For I'm a sinner, an imperfect person,
Who does wrong to you,
That has provide me with everything.

Taking step by step to reach where I dream to be at Jannah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home