My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Thursday, September 13, 2012

First Class!

After attending the first class in this new semester,
it finally feels so real,
The final chapter of the degree is here,
Whether I make it or not,
This is the time where I decide what path will I walk on,
Groups & Assignments already in place,
Alhamdulillah this time I'm with familiar people,
Even though it'll be awkward for us for a while,
If Allah wills it, then who am I to deny it,
As long as I can walk through this path with honesty,
I have no qualms over it,
I may not be perfect but I'm trying to be  better,
With HIS willing & blessing I'll move forward,
And work harder to what I want to achieve in life here & the here after.

I thank Allah for each day that HE grants me with.
I thank Allah for giving me parents that will always support me.
I thank Allah for each friends that HE has given me.
Without HIM i am nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home