My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Tuesday, July 10, 2012





Every little girl or grown woman dreams for a life like a fairy tale,
Each story might start differently,
But the ending is the same for anyone,
Everyone wishes for a happy ever after.
Either now or at the here after.

So, I am one of those girls.
Who doesn't want to have happiness here or at the here after?
Happy is a state of mind?
Happy with the love of having good friends that care.
Happy with the love from your family members.

There's no one in this world who doesn't want to be happy.
So, wait patiently for it to arrive.
It may arrive in little things that you take for granted.
But its there, just waiting for you to notice,
So, open your eyes & your heart towards the world.

You'll find it someday !

P/S : I'm waiting for that moment where I can walk hand in hand at the beach~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home