My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The crushes, the mistakes,
The could be the "One"
Yes, all these people...
Where the one that I met in the past,
That was before I met you.

Maybe during that period of time,
I judged them too easily,
I let my heart rule over me,
And ignored everything...
everything that my head said no to!

Maybe,
I just wanted to fill out the void & emptiness inside me,
by meeting these people I learn new things & experience,
Maybe,
I just got tired of waiting for the "One",
to appear in my life,
So,
I followed my heart & explored the opportunities available,
and that experience changed me and made me more mature,
And who knew somewhere along that path,
It might lead me to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home