My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hiking at Broga Hill~



hehe..
it's been awhile since i've done anything that requires stamina..
we went hiking at broga hill..
it was fun and very adventurous..
our journey started at 3am..
it was an hours drive to there..
hehe..
i really, really, really want to do these kinda things again..
testing my limits, see how far i can push myself..
still, i need to find people who really enjoy these activities..
after the hike, we went to a water fountain near by..
i really, really, really like the river, water,
hehe.. i really enjoy what nature has to offer to us..
i'd really like to relive that experience, the adrenaline rush!
i'm out!

p/s: i'm still sore in some places... huhuhu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home