My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I Dream High



I Dream High,
Hearing this song can cheer me up anytime, anywhere,
So, if you find me smiling like an idiot for no reason,
Now you know!
Ha, I don't know if it's the beat or the lyrics,
Striving for a better future,
Isn't everyone after the same thing?
Everyone reaching there with different paces,
some walk there, some take baby steps to theirs,
For me? I'm taking baby steps,
I don't know what's in store for me,
Right now, I don't know if I even like the person I am now,
Still trying to figure out what I want,
I'm searching for myself in what it seems like a haze,
I'm moving forward,
Today, I told my friend in this world everybody has a role to play in this world,
no matter how small and significant in might be, all of us are important,
So, people out there know that there's always somebody out there looking up to you,
Even if you don't realize it,
You are someone important in their life !

P/S: So Am I ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home