My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Trust Issues..

Hurm... I heard about my friends problem...
Well her relationship problems...
It made me realize that trust is the basic foundation in any relationship...
If the person you love, friends, family, etc...
You should have faith in them, trust their decision,
well unless they betray you,
that's another separate issues,
but if you can't trust them,
so what's the point of having the relationship?
i trust the people i let in my life,
even in doubt i don't let the negative get to me...
because i know that they would never try to hurt me,
by doing things i don't like,
even if they did, i would always give them a chance,
people deserve a second chance right?

so, i'm gonna trust my dad's decision and just wish him all the best.

p/s; the engagement is this sunday, which means today!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

eh...congrats to your father...trust wasn't the foundation in relationship...honesty it is... trust cant be told by heart but honesty and truthfull does then the faith come to build up the next step which is trust...hehehe.... don't worry, be happy ;-)

May 8, 2011 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger Hanisah Suria said...

yeah, honesty comes first and trust comes along the way.....

May 9, 2011 at 12:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yes...1 point for me...

May 12, 2011 at 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home