My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Where's the line between reality & fantasy?

Okay, I'm actually a lil' crazy right now because I'm doing my assignment,
So, I'm going to plead temporary insanity for now,
I always seem to face where I want my fantasy to turn into my reality,
Which means no matter how riduculas it might sound,
I think everybody don't this in some point of their life,
There's always something that you wish you could just have no matter what,
Well I have many things that I wish that it would turn into reality,
But I'm not gonna spill it here,
Hehe, Who knows whose reading my blog...
Okay, I'll tell you one...
I wish I could stop people from seeing me as a snob,
I don't mind being mistaken as a cold & distant person,
cause I know sometimes I am,
No matter how a person says that they don't care,
deep down it still hurts...
Yeah, you ! Who called me snob for reasons you know why!!!
I am NOT a snob, how dare you judge me when you don't anything about me,
I don't why, but it's like a cycle,
people keep telling me that I am something I'm not,
I have insecurities like other people,
I have height issues,
I have trust issues,
Well I'm human and intitled to feel all these things,
no matter how I pretend to take everything in a stride,
the pressure is still there,
espicially when people expect you to excel in everything you do,
I know how it feels to be looked down by people you love...

1 Comments:

Blogger ᶦᶜᵘᵗѕʏϵᴅᴏѕ said...

Krg pham sbb fail bi.
translate kn bole?
huu.

March 24, 2011 at 3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home