My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Sunday, February 22, 2015


When you see this picture what pops into mind?

For me it's a place where I envision that I'm there with someone,
Someone who sees may flaws and mistakes as part of who I am,
And accepts me the good and bad part of me without judging me,
I just hoped that time would pass quickly and sometimes pause occasionally,
So, that when the time is right, I'll know what to do and how to say it,
It's like building a sand castle by the sea, you never know when the sea will wash it away,
The time is standing still right now for me,
The clock pauses, and here I am trapped in the moment,
Seeing other people passing by and moving forward,
While I remain in this same spot,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home