My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Full circle.

I've just finished re-watching and re-living the drama startling by each step or aka bu bu jing xin, it's an adapated novel from Tong Hua. So, hopefully I'll be able to read the novel version of it soon after finishing the current one I'm reading which is Yun Zhong Ge another novel by Tong Hua. Which actually is a Chinese novel, luckily I found a website that translates it in English, I really love reading period novels, it has a very novel feeling and you can just let your imagination run wild with it. Even though I'm currently unemployed (fun) still I found websites that allow me to study other languages there fore taking this chance to learn mandarin since I love watching their drama, why not take up the language as well !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home