My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Respect

There's a movie called the freedom's writer,
There's a scene in the movie where the teacher says that in order to get respect, you have to give respect. So, here I am at a junction whether to dislike this person, the person who made me shed some tears, who undoubtedly made many of my loved ones upset. Respect that was given out of the status that she held, the person that she become in his heart, it made all the things that I sacrificed, all the things that I've done to support them seemed in vain. I wish that I am going somewhere very far away right now, for knowing the words that have been spoken were so crude, why try tarnishing a person who no longer walks this world with those words. What wrong that she had committed to be slandered like that, it pains me very much to even share a roof with this person. Patience is a virtue that doesn't seem to be owned by many people, and it seems I might run out of it soon. I'm praying and hoping that I'll lose my strength to close this chapter and move on from it, give me strength to carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home