My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Change.

It's morning~
Around 12.14am..

Classes are in session next monday,
so, I only have a couple more days to enjoy,
people say that change is inevitable,
at some point in your life you will change,
will it be for better or worse you decide.

Why am I writing about this?
well I want to change,
for better, hopefully there's no worse in it,
I need support from family and friends,
hehe, it may all seem like nothing to other people,
but to me it's everything.

Confidence & Patience,
please be my best friend,
support me when all have fail,
push me when I'm in self doubt.

Words from myself to myself,
taking the first step is always the hardest part,
but keeping on track is the easy part, rite?
keep yourself in check,
every step you take is towards that goal,
only by believing in yourself that you can prevail & stay true to your path.

Heart & Conscious,
stay true, stay sharp,
lead me away for astray,
always keep in my happy place.

My BFF's who I am always out of touch,
yet always in my mind and my prayers,
who always sees the best in me,
even when I'm always dramatizing everything,
your the best friend anyone could have,
through thick & thin,
you always come through no matter what,
I love you girls so much!!!

I wanna be like you guys,
I want to face my weakness,
I am changing,
future me let's meet up really soon, okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home