My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Old friends are like comfy pajamas~

Why am I saying old friends are like pajamas?
They give you warmth and happiness.
Just seeing them makes you want to smile in remembrance of old memories.
It makes you feel safe and secure.

Today I met some friends from high school.
A time where I was this really awkward and painstakingly shy girl.
I miss my naive school years, it was a time where there wasn't much that I care.
Not much has changed for me these 5 years.
I'm still shy, I still feel awkward with some people.

Now it's not about what I've changed,
It's all about how I'll change the people around m.
How my presence in their life effects them.
Is it for better or there's no difference that I bring in their life.

I hope for better then worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home