My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mumbling & Rumbling

Hah~ Learning is never simple and so is working to earn your pay.
So, here I am learning the ways to earn for a better paycheck in the future.
During the years of studying it seem that learning is just so tiresome,
later on when your working you'd wish that your just further your studies forever.
The dilemma in life is that you'll never be satisfied with what you have.
Now, I'm enjoying what I'm learning. The things that I'm learning now, just keeps me at my toes. And we're learning how to write!

It has been my dreams since forever to be a writer. Now I have the chance to learn and improve my self in how to express myself more freely in writing.

Enjoy what you have while you have it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home