My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Adventure ~

Hehe...

Since I did asked for an adventure I got one,
It came in a 3day & 2night package,
It was fun, hectic & down right interesting!
The program is actually for new students.. hehe..
Kem Pembangunan Insaniah!

The whole experience was mind blowing..
Really, really was different than any camp program I've ever been,
Which isn't much but I have my fair share of experience.. Hehe..
The night walk and the Tarantula game was something new..
Usually they just do the Owl activity which is boring and I usually just sleep~
Haha.. who told you to put me alone in the dark!

There was an incident where I lost my glasses~
that put me a couple notches down,
and the stress that I've been ignoring & fighting just drowned me..
Just felt overwhelmed..
how easy life can push you down..

But I found them !
I was relieved !
I don't like to sulk but I just couldn't smile or frown without thinking about them..
Life is all about how to overcome your obstacles..
Thanks to Nosa for helping me in the adventure of finding the lost glasses!

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Ong said...

at least u made it to post this blogpost. well done!

February 28, 2011 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger Hanisah Suria said...

thanks! it was a fun experience!

March 2, 2011 at 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home