My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Friday, June 11, 2010

What do you know??

Yes!!
what do you know about how i feel,
i hate it when people come & see my mom & say,
: your mom's not healthy pity her, take care of her,
yes, i know my mom's not healthy,
i live with her,
i take care of her,
in my own way,
and you come here & say like i'm not trying hard enough,
like i'm burdening her,
but have you ever considered how i felt?
how i'm coping with it,
how i fell so helpless seeing her getting worse,
no.no.no.no.
it never occurred to you how i felt about it,
maybe i seem aloof,
but things never seems as they are,
and i for one am used to cover my emotions,
so, don't be a fool & judge from what you see,
that's plain foolish you know..
do you know how trying it can be to put a straight face,
and telling that it's gonna be alright,
holding back all your fears,
putting on barriers of walls,
to put on a perfect picture of calm,
i do it because it doesn't help to fall apart,
call me a cold hearted b****,
then let them be..
i dun care~~
who are you to judge me,
when you never walked in my shoes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home