My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm out of words..

yes, as a person
we always try to improve ourselves
to better ourselves
but somewhere in the middle of the road
you find yourself at a junction
you have to choose between two roads
uncertainty can confuse you
but you have to pick one
you pick the easy road
the road you know can lead you
without any hitches or mistakes
but you'll never now
what you missed out
when you took the easy route
the escape route
maybe
you didn't have the courage enough to face it

or

you simply forgot that there's always people
who would support you
and your decisions
and respects you for them

people learn from their mistakes
you grow up from them
and become more mature with time
but you know
some mistakes
you can always make them right

p/s: I say I'm out of words but I doubt that!! hahahahaha~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home