My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.

azreel azhar said :
Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.

yes, seize the moment..
a woman who waits will be left empty handed??
I don't quite remember how that goes,
but,
when you just wait for it to happen
rather then just take a chance
you'll never know
how it'll ever turn out to be

i took the chance,
seize the moment,
had the happiest time,
but maybe,
that was the only time that Allah
had allowed me to enjoy..

maybe our path was meant to cross
at that particular time only..
no more..
no less..

1 Comments:

Blogger Azreel said...

im a writer..
i wrote it by heart..
i do love Quote..Poems..
Why do u hav to wait for the perfect moment?
God hate those ppl who wait..
- Azreel Azhar

August 14, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home