My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Thinking about the future~~

recently,
my older brother just broke up with his gf,
after 6 long years of being together,
everything ended in 1 text.

his now right in the game,
looking for that special someone,
he asked me whether i believe love after marriage?
i'm not sure if i can say that i believe that,
i hope that it would happen to me,
but to put your fate and be together with someone,
i barely knew doesn't appeal much to me.

i've seen firsthand on how marriage is done,
something that i wouldn't dream of doing,
the fear of what could happen would haunt me,
that's why i wanted to know them first,
i think..

as i person i had dreams of getting married,
but,
i never thought that it would happen,
i have too many fears & to let that happen,
it just seems too much..

oh well i'm too young to think about marriage~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home