My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Being a nurse can be challenging~

I may not be a nurse,
but,
taking care of my mum makes me feel like one,
hahahaha,
it's true,
after having first hand experience,
this profession really needs people who are patient,
who are really into it because they want to help people,
you need to have the will to look at things that are so~~
let's just leave it at that,
seeing and handling other peoples organs
can be quite unpleasant but for me it's okay
since it's my mum
and who am i to be disgusted by these things
i have what my mum has
so, why freak out~

life has weird ways to make you realize things~
ways that you can't imagine~
open your mind broaden your perspectives..
nothing ever seems like you think they do~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home