My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Sunday, May 27, 2012

When you look back and see...

As the title says, when you look back and see...
That I have all that I need,
A belief that is firm and grounded,
Parents & sibling that love me,
Friends that appreciate me,
Reaching an age where I'm mature enough to be more understanding, more forgiving,
more confident in voicing out my opinions,
as much as I say I want a boyfriend,
in the end its just words that I like to say, not act upon.
It's not like I've never been asked,
the first time was a mistake,
the second time was immaturity,
when the third came, I learned how to say no and explain why not.
With every living day on earth I realize something new,
I want to be better,
I have to be better,
and I have faith that everything happens for a reason,
so I put my hopes & dreams all on Allah,
HE knows what's best for me.
 So, when a guy in particular asked me out,
I say NO,
 why? you ask me?
I believe that in the end what my parents decide for me is how it should be,
I may seem open minded,
but in terms of marriage and selecting a partner,
I prefer if he gets the approval from my parents.
Well that's just me, old fashioned and unconventional.
 That's all for now, Good Nite and May your dreams be blessed by ALLAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home