My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ask and you shall receive.

So ask yourself what is it that you want out of life,
Is it money, status, love, or etc,
Work yourself for what you want,
I don't need all the riches in the world,
When I've family & friends that support me always,
I don't need status or fame,
When I'm the daughter or the wife or the mother to someone,
I don't need to be adored by other people,
When I have the love of ALLAH, my family & friends.

I have faith & hope that everything that has happened, is happening & what is going to happen in the future has a reason. And if I look from another view then I'll know why it had to happen. Have faith & hope, then you'll have the whole world & more than you could ever wish for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home