My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Once upon a time...

Doesn't all fairytale starts with this...
well life is rarely like a fairytale...
Hell I sound depressed~
Maybe a lil' bit,
Still miss my mom,
Still can't believe she's not here with me...
I need a change of pace in life...
Some distractions maybe?
Suggestions anyone???

So much pent up stress and issues~
Haha...
Wish everything in life is as simple as that!

When the tears are brimming and are threatening to fall,
I just remember... ( to be continued )

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yeap...I do understand how u feel... perhaps I dont because I still have both of them...I cant tell u what is right but I sure can tell what is the best thing to do now which try to accept it and redha,be cherish, u still have ur papa so show him the love...be strong for him...he the one who hurt the most...Smile... pray would be enough

February 24, 2011 at 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home