My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Life???

I'd always wonder why did those things happen,
when I read Thanks for the memories,
I got a different perspective in life,
things happen like this because they just happen,
I shouldn't doubt it..

It was just meant to happen,
maybe they happened because it would turn me into someone mature,
someone who now knows that you can never rely 100%,
on someone else,
when you rely on people,
you become less independent,
and in the end it will make you weak..

I really really NEED to get a hold on myself,
get stronger so I can shield myself more better,
because in life there's no guaranty,
that it'll be easy,
because we mere humans,
can never predict what the future has for us,
but,
we can always prepare ourselves,
and I am a determined person to become someone,
that I now envision myself to be.

I'm very eager to graduate,
and leave all the excessive luggage,
that I've gained through these 3years,
and some of them are just meant to be forgotten..

I no longer hold the ideals that I used to dream because I saw what happened and it wasn't worth of what I was losing, I lost myself in that journey and I think I can never recover the old me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home