My Words, My Say, I'll do it My Way~

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just wait for the right moment, the right person.. And It'll just carry you away !

A friend asked me how can I be patient,
And I said because I believe,
somewhere just around the corner,
there's someone waiting there for me,
and he's gonna be The One.

The One that will sweep me off my feet,
that'll make me fall head over heels,
I might even be friends with him now,
I might've met him somewhere in my life,
I just didn't know,
And deep down..
He's waiting me, as I'm waiting him too..

Have you ever watch Turn Left,Turn Right,
A Hong Kong movie,
two people whose building are next to each other,
I don't remember much about the movie,
But they never noticed how many times that they had encountered each other,
without noticing each other,
which was later pointed out in the story.

And an English movie,
Definitely, Maybe great movie the best!
the story unfolds with a surprise,
but later on as he goes through memory lane,
remembering all the Good & worst days of his life,
with the people he loved, still loves for all this time,
I don't know what to say,
but it just made me understand one thing there's no such things as making mistakes,
because we are the people we are today by living through them,
And I loved the fact that I did meet the person that just felt like The One.

I have hopes & dreams,
there are just waiting to be fulfilled!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home